Learn More About
24 Hour Flood Response
If you’re looking for a locally owned and operated fire and water damage mitigation company, then you’re in the right place! 24 HR Flood & Fire Response services Utah, Salt Lake, Davis, Wasatch, Summit, and Tooele counties. Since 2001, we have been impressing our customers with our skill, knowledge, and excellent customer service.
We restore damage to homes and buildings after damage caused by:
- Pipe breaks
- Water heater failure
- Broken sprinklers
- Roof leaks
- Snow melt
- Backed-up sewers and just about
- Any other situation that results in water damage
Your custom form here
Our flood mitigation technicians are WRT certified with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Additionally, we are experts in insurance claims, and we will work with adjusters to ensure that the claims process goes smoothly. You can always be sure that you will receive excellent service when you choose us. We know how stressful the claims process can be, and we’re here to help.
Truly, we care for our customers and their homes. Our clients’ reviews are the best reflection of our integrity and commitment as a business. Be sure to give us a call if you require fire or flood damage mitigation services in the Salt Lake area.
We truly believe that we can help you with every part of the flood/fire cleanup process. Not only do we have the best-trained technicians and the newest equipment, but we also have compassion. We know how stressful the damage mitigation process is for you. You will be treated like family; we will take care of you, your belongings, and your home as if they were our own.
We care about our customers and our community. That’s why we strive to be good neighbors and participate in and sponsor various community causes and events. Most of our business comes from referrals—just take a look at our Reviews to see why so many choose us. Know that you’re choosing a company with good character and a strong commitment to easing your worries and concerns.
We created our company because we saw a need. A company that will not only deal with the logistics, but that will work to minimize damage quickly, and most importantly, around-the-clock, is invaluable when the worst case scenario strikes. 24 HR Flood & Fire Response is a local company that focuses on you and your needs. We understand that each situation is different and our commitment to helping you sets us apart.
Our modern equipment and technology includes:
- Deodorization products to control foul odors emanating from microorganisms and bacteria which flourish in excessive moisture environments
- Disinfection products to deter the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms
- Industrial-grade dehumidification units that reduce humidity levels, produce dry warm air and minimize secondary water damage to your contents and structural materials.
- High-speed turbo dryers which create airflow across walls, carpets, pads, and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Additional state of the art drying equipment that controls temperature and humidity, helping to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- We also specialize in state of the art High Temperature Drying. We use “E-Tes” which is a thermal exchange system that has the ability to speed dry materials in 24-36 hours. This amazing process allows us to reduce the process of drying and save money at the same time.
Any kind of damage or natural disaster is distressing, not only in terms of property loss but also emotionally. Property emergencies can occur at any time, and that’s why we offer 24/7 services to minimize damage. Whether you’re a homeowner who has lost their sense of security, or you’re a business owner who is trying to minimize downtime, we are here for you.
Please contact us at any time so that we can help you to restore your home, your finances, and your emotions following a disaster.