Your Utah Thermal Imaging Experts
You want your home as good as new as soon as possible. Our local professionals can be there to restore your home with our state of the art flood repair equipment. We’ll have your home looking better, faster than any other company.
Why Use 24 Hour Flood Response?
Listed below is some equipment that gets the job done:
- We specialize in state of the art High Temp Drying. We use E-Tes, a thermal exchange system that has the ability to speed dry materials in 24-36 hours. Allowing us to reduce the process of drying and save you money at the same time.
- State of the art drying equipment controls temperature and humidity, helping to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- Industrial-grade dehumidification units reduce humidity levels, producing dry warm air and minimizing secondary water damage to your contents and structural materials.
- Disinfection products deter the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
- Deodorization products control foul odors emanating from microorganisms and bacteria which flourish in excessive moisture.
Ready to Utilize Thermal Imaging in Your Home?
Please contact us anytime, day or night. 801-657-3806