We have a lot of experience with mold removal. Over the years, we have seen some very unfortunate situations in our customers homes involving mold and water damage. We are ready to help you with your mold removal needs and to get your home or office back in shape. We will work directly with your insurance company and as we do so, you can rest assured that we will perform our services to you in a quality and timely manner.
Why Use 24 Hour Flood Response?
You want your home as good as new as soon as possible. Our local professionals can be there to restore your home with our state of the art flood/mold repair equipment. we’ll have your home looking better, faster than any other company. Listed below is some equipment that gets the job done:
- We use E-Tes, a thermal-exchange system that has the ability to speed dry materials in 24-36 hours. This allows us to reduce the drying time and save you money as well.
- State of the art drying equipment controls temperature and humidity, helping to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- Industrial-grade dehumidification units reduce humidity levels, producing dry warm air and minimizing secondary water damage to your contents and structural materials.
- Disinfection products deter the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
- Deodorization products control foul odors emanating from microorganisms and bacteria which flourish in excessive moisture.
Your Next Steps for Fast Mold Removal:
Please contact us anytime, day or night. 801-657-3806