Learn More About 24 Hour Flood Response
24HR Flood Services, Inc. is a Lindon/Sandy based, locally owned and operated water damage mitigation company serving Utah, Salt Lake, Davis, Wasatch, and Tooele counties.
In business since 2003, all of our flood mitigation technicians are WRT certified with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We restore homes and buildings as closely to their original conditionas possible following damage caused by:
- Pipe breaks
- water heater failure
- Broken sprinklers
- Roof leaks
- Snow melt
- Backed-up sewers and just about
- any other situation that results in water damage
Not only do we have the best-trained technicians and state-of-the-art equipment, but we are different from other cleanup companies in that we truly care about helping our customers get through this extremely difficult situation with as little stress as possible by taking care of insurance claims and treating their families’ needs and belongings with respect and sympathy. Not only do we treat our customers like family, but our entire company strives to be good neighbors by participating in and sponsoring a variety of community causes and events. There are many reasons why 95% of our business comes from referrals: but we are most proud of our good character and commitment to easing the worries and concerns of our customers.
We created 24 Hour Flood Response because of past experiences with water damage related problems, and not seeing a company who had the compassion and expertise available in Utah. There are a lot of national companies that provide a wide range of services, but we wanted to focus on helping Utah families and businesses quickly and professionally cope with their water damage and mold removal needs.
We now have a team of well-trained, certified, and experienced emergency mitigation professionals. We are committed to providing fast, 24-hour dependable services. We have the experience to resolve your specific situation quickly, making your recovery as complete and easy as possible.
Our modern equipment and technology includes:
- Deodorization products to control foul odors emanating from microorganisms and bacteria which flourish in excessive moisture environments
- Disinfection products to deter the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms
- Industrial-grade dehumidification units that reduce humidity levels, produce dry warm air and minimize secondary water damage to your contents and structural materials.
- High-speed turbo dryers which create airflow across walls, carpets, pads, and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Additional state of the art drying equipment that controls temperature and humidity, helping to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- We also specialize in state of the art High Temperature Drying. We use “E-Tes” which is a thermal exchange system that has the ability to speed dry materials in 24-36 hours. This amazing process allows us to reduce the process of drying and save money at the same time.
Coping with any kind of property loss can be devastating. It is an experience that affects families on both a material and emotional level with the loss of property as well as the loss of a sense of security and safety.
We understand that responding to property emergencies is more than restoring the damage. Behind every loss is a homeowner who needs consolation or a business owner who is struggling to minimize downtime.
Please contact us anytime, day or night, and we’ll get right to work restoring your home or business back to a state as good or better than before.